Tai Chi Class in Buda Texas Tuesday Evenings at 7:00 PM
A weekly Tai Chi class is taught by Sean Carney, the husband of Linda Carney MD, on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM in order to help further improve the health of our Buda community. There was a demand for his classes in Austin but Dr. Carney suggested holding the class in Buda to be able to further impact health in Hays County.
Visit the Soft Answer Tai Chi Web Site for more information!
Sean began studying Tai Chi in 1974.
Improved Range of Motion, Coordination, Balance, Circulation, Strength and Relaxation.
Stretching and Breathing Exercises, Tai Chi Form, Relaxation Techniques, Sensitivity Training and Self Defense Applications.
Monthly Fee Schedule:
$ 40.00 Per Student
$ 70.00 Couples Discount
By the class fee: $ 15.00
• Bring Bottled Water to drink
• Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothing
• Class Time Starts at 7:00 pm and ends at 9:00 pm
• Wear comfortable shoes like Tennis Shoes or Kung Fu shoes
• All students will sign the Soft Answer Tai Chi Liability Waiver
• Please do not wear perfumes or colognes during the class
• Please remove jewelery for push hands training!
• Use of deodorants is encouraged for the class
All profits are used to assist in supporting orphan children living in third world countries. So, your class fees will improve not only your health but the health of children in developing nations. This is a Win/Win situation.