Vaccines available at the office of Linda Carney MD
Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Acellular Pertussis (TDap) Vaccine
- One dose for a lifetime to protect against Whooping Cough
HPV Vaccine (Gardasil)
- For girls and boys aged 9-26 year old
- Three doses
- For protection against 23 types of pneumococcal bacteria.
- One dose for a lifetime.
Influenza (Flu) Vaccine
- We carry influenza vaccines.
TB Skin Tests
- Come in for a nurse visit to have the test placed
- Return 48 hours later to have your test read.
- Ages 50-64, 1 dose for a lifetime.
Hepatitis A & B
- Required before entering 7th grade.
If you have had Hepatitis vaccines or have had chickenpox and would like a blood test for immunity, Dr Carney can order those tests for you at an office visit.
In addition to the vaccines mentioned above, there are several injections that Dr Carney stocks on a regular basis for relief of allergies, pain and nausea and for treatment of infections. Call today to schedule an appointment to discuss these with Dr Carney.