Allergies in Central Texas can be quite severe. The Austin area is often referred to as "The Allergy Capital of the World" by locals! Seasonal allergies are a big concern in Central Texas and can make you feel miserable. AllMedPhysicians is proud to provide you Allergy Alerts for Buda, Texas, courtesy of Pollen.com.
How to use the Alergy Alert
Here are some of the features of this service:
- See Todays Pollen Count Level.
- View Predominate Pollens for Today.
- Learn about the Predominate Pollens.
- Sign up for Allergy Alert eMails.
- Review Four Day Allergy Forecasts.
- Create Regional Allergy Forecasts.
Ragweed and Cedar/Juniper tend to be the worst culprits. However, there are many other allergens that cause problems in Central Texas. You may have reactions to other allergens as well!
Many allergy sufferers come to AllMedPhysicians and find relief through the use of medications and lifestyle changes.