Dr. Linda Carney is pleased to offer a Sports Therapy component added to the AllMedPhysicians, pLLC Family Medical Practice.
Airrosti Rehab Centers is providing, at our office, their proven Rapid Recovery Treatment system. Ask Dr. Carney, at your next appointment, whether Airrosti can benefit you!
First time Airrosti patients: Please print the New Patient Form and bring it to your first appointment. Otherwise please arrive 20 minutes early for your first appointment.
What is Airrosti?
(Applied Integration for the Rapid Recovery of Soft Tissue Injuries)
- Highly effective & specific hands-on solution. Airrosti Recovery Times
- Eliminates chronic pain and acute soft-tissue and joint injuries.
- Achieves consistent results.
- Allows you to return to work or activity quickly and safely.
- Resolves issues like muscle pulls, ankle sprains, hamstring pulls, frozen shoulders, back pain, carpal tunnel, and many other conditions.
Visit Airrosti's Specific Injuries page to view a detailed list of injuries they impact.
What makes Airrosti so different?
- Great Surgical Alternative for Soft Tissue Injuries.
- Eliminates Unnecessary Imaging, Injections, Pharmaceuticals & Other Costly Procedures.
- Quality 1-on-1 Patient Time for an Entire Hour.
- Individualized Time with Provider Leads to More Accurate Diagnosis & Treatment.
- Patients Return to Pain-Free Activity Usually within 3 Visits.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with our Airrosti provider, please feel free to visit their website or call them at (800) 404-6050. Ask for an appointment at the office of Linda Carney MD!
Airrosti now accepts most insurance plans!
Visit Airrosti on
Facebook and YouTube: