The Patient Portal can simplify your life by enabling you to communcate with Dr. Carney's office from your personal computing device. Please make sure we have your email address so that we can provide you access to the Patient Portal: 1) New Patient Registration. 2) Current Patient Login. This service is NOT for after hours emergencies. After hours please report to your nearest emergency room.
Note: If you are already a patient of Dr. Carney's then please do NOT pre-register as this will create duplicate records which we then have to delete.
Need help to know which link to use?
Please follow the instructions below according to your patient status at AllMedPhysicians, pLLC.
Are you presently a:
Prospective New Patient:
(Have NEVER had an office visit with Linda Carney, MD)
- Then Please Click Here to Pre-Register
- Afterwards please call us by phone at (512) 295-7877 to confirm that the pre-registration was received and to schedule your first appointment.
- We will provide a login and password at your first appointment.
Note: Current patients please do not pre-register as this creates duplicate records which we then have to delete.
(Have had a previous office visit with Linda Carney, MD)
If you are wanting an initial Login and Password:
- Please call (512) 295-7877 to provide us your email address so that we may enable your account for Patient Portal access.
If you remember your Login and Password:
If you remember your Login but lost your Password:
If You forgot your Login and your Password:
- Please call (512) 295-7877 so we can give you your login.
- Then Click Here to Reset Your Password